Pre-IPO Solar Energy Company (Erthos) Seeking Senior Software Engineer (C++ / Python / ROS)

Hello ROS Community,

I am the Recruiting Manager for a Tempe, Arizona based solar company called “Erthos.” My Director of R&D and I have been searching for a talented software engineer to help us drive the programming forward with our autonomous robot (the “ErthBot”) which cruises over and cleans the solar panels at our solar fields. Our brand new, patented solar technology is on the edge of becoming “the next big thing” in utility scale solar field design and construction. So, if you’re interested in joining a fantastic team of people while having the chance to hit it big with stock options in a pre-IPO company, please take a look at our LinkedIn job posting (link at the bottom of this thread)! Feel free to apply via LinkedIn, or you can simply email me at mike.belonax@erthos.com. If you have the skill sets we’re looking for, but no resume…NO worries! Just drop me a line or apply via LinkedIn. I’m about as casual as they come with hiring…because formal interviews stink. :wink:

IDEALLY, we really need this person to be located somewhere in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area. This way, you can be on site to see exactly how your coding is affecting the performance of our “ErthBot.” However, we also understand that good people are hard to find, so we’re flexible. Please also note that at this time, we are only authorized to hire US citizens or individuals who have official US work authorization.

External recruiters, please note that I am not authorized to utilize any external recruiters at this time. But if you happen to have a candidate which you think might be perfect, and they’re ready to go, you can reach out to me. Please just don’t send me any candidates’ information until explicitly authorized.

Thank you all for your interest!

Mike

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3117153546/