We are Auro Robotics - SF bay area based start-up developing self driving shuttles for transportation within campuses, such as university campus, retirement community and a corporate / business park. Check out www.aurobots.com.
We graduated from Y Combinator last year, piloting 1st version of our autonomous shuttle at a campus, and are now increasing engineering team for rapid growth.
We are looking for people who can come in as founding / core team members (starting 5 employees) of the company and are motivated by ‘owning’ the product.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Full stack robotics engineer
- Embedded electronics engineer (with experience in Mechatronics)
- Full stack software developer
- Simulation software developer
- Motion / path planning engineer
- Deep learning + Perception engineer
Check out https://jobs.lever.co/aurobots?lever-source=ros-users-list for job description and link for application.
Co-founder & CEO | Auro Robotics
(+1) 408-431-7342 | LinkedIn | www.aurobots.com