industrial_ci is a set of scripts that allow you to set up CI (continuous integration) with less effort. It is not limited to “industrial” usage despite its name.
Changelog: 0.7.0 (2019-01-02)
- [capability] Add clang-format check (#320, #340)
- [capability] Re-use previous local CI run #279
- [capability] Allow reuse Docker image #341
- [capability] Automatically set ROS_DISTRO from Docker image if not specified #280
- [capability] ROS melodic support #271
- [deprecation] USE_DEB, UBUNTU_OS_CODE_NAME
- [fix] Run Travis CI locally #331, #265
- [maintenance] remove rosdep hack #287
- [improve] Better output text #328
- [improve] Speed up CI by skipping Docker pull #283
- Contributors: Felix Messmer, Isaac I.Y. Saito, Jonathan Hechtbauer, Mathias Lüdtke, Miguel Prada, Wolfgang Merkt
Any questions/suggestions are welcomed at the repository issue tracker.