Robotnik is one of the leading companies of service robotics in Europe. Established in Valencia in 2002, it has specialized in the:
- development and manufacturing of ROS based mobile robots and mobile manipulators,
- development of service robotics applications based on these.
Thanks to a multidisciplinary engineering team, highly-qualified in several fields, among others, computer science, manufacturing, industrial telecommunications and mechanics, Robotnik is developing service robotic applications for different fields as logistics, inspection & maintenance, security & defense or agriculture.
Now Robotnik is expanding its top R&D team and has two open positions for full-time junior researchers.
As part of the R&D team, your duties will include:
- participate in the design and implementation of robotics solutions,
- collaborate with other R&D teams from all around the world,
- write programs, work on new proposals, find solutions, develop new robots and spread your results,
- play with robots, find new uses for them and develop cutting edge real-world robotics applications.
Desired qualifications of applicants are:
- BSc or MSc in STEM,
- familiarity with robotics, mainly ROS and Gazebo, but other systems are also nice (Universal Robots, KUKA, etc.),
- programming skills in C++ and Python,
- research and problem solving oriented mind,
- good english skills, written and spoken,
- experience in R&D projects.
Nice to have are:
- experience with real robot development,
- good background in Linux and computer science in general,
- knowledge of cloud computing,
- management skills.
Helpful information for applicants:
- salary according to qualifications,
- flexible but challenging environment, you’ll never get bored,
- interesting career opportunities.
How to apply
Please, send your application with a cover letter to: email@example.com, with a reference to this post.