Using NVIDIA Jetson Nano with ROS
Live Class link: https://youtu.be/-5CeeMZx3jQ
LIVE DATE & TIME
Scheduled for January 28, 2020 @ 6pm - 7pm CET
Due to errors made last week, we are redoing Live Class #79 and working hard to make sure the same mistakes are not repeated. Thank you for your understanding!
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
In this class, we are going to see an example of using a NVIDIA Jetson Nano based robot, with ROS, and making the robot follow a person based on camera information using a deep learning-trained people tracker.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN CLASS #79
- How to build a ROS robot based on NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- How to launch the people tracker, which uses Deep Learning to track a person
- How to make the ROS robot follow a person using the people tracker
We are going to provide to all the attendants:
- All the details, bill of materials, and CAD designs to build your own NVIDIA ROS robot
- A simulation of the robot ready-to-use
- People tracker properly configured
- People follower already working
In this class, you’re going to use IgnisBot.
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS
- FREE event open for everyone, the only thing you may need to do is “set reminder” on our YouTube channel.
- We will share the full ROSject (containing robot simulation, notebook with instructions and code) with all the attendants at the beginning of the class. Remember to be on time.
- In Live Classes, you will practice with the instructor at the same time, with the provided free ROS material.
If you missed the class, you can find the ROSject files and full-code used in the class at the Robot Ignite Academy: https://www.robotigniteacademy.com 1