ROS Developers Podcast #66: Onboard deep learning with NVIDIA Jetson Nano and ROS with Miguel Angel Rodriguez
Podcast Link: https://www.theconstructsim.com/onboard-deep-learning-with-nvidia-jetson-nano-and-ros-with-miguel-angel-rodriguez/
Today, I would like to dedicate the episode to those ROS developers that want to build their own robot for doing ROS experiments and learning.
Today we are going to talk with a ROS Developer that has built a ROS robot based on Nvidia Jetson nano in order to do deep learning experiments with ROS robots
So now, it is my pleasure to introduce you again Miguel Angel Rodriguez. Miguel Angel is the CTO of The Construct . There he builds robots, develops ROS code and creates online courses for learning ROS. He is also the host of Morpheus Chair, a Youtube show where he shows how to interact with ROS and real hardware.
He is here today to explain us about his latest robot built on top of Nvidia Jetson Nano.
- Jaime Martin Losa on LinkedIn
- Katrin Kellner on LinkedIn
- eProsima , the company behing Fast RTPS
- Fast RTPS git full open source code
- DDS implementations benchmark rosject containing everything required to reproduce the benchmark (includes full documentation). No need to install anything in your computer.
- iRobot performance test dds comparison rosject containing everything required to reproduce the benchmark (includes full documentation). No need to install anything in your computer.
- Micro-ROS, ROS2 on micro controllers, also developed by eProsima
- Fast RTPS Discovery server
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio , our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser