Basic ROS Learning Week
DATES: Monday, March 23 - Friday, March 27, 2020
TIME: from 19:00 to 21:00 CET every day
Link to the event: https://youtu.be/_YHvSl_yQDk
Join us for a full week to learn online how to program robots with ROS.
In order to help students locked in their homes all around the world because of COVID-19, we have prepared this 1 week of free live classes so you can learn ROS
THIS IS FOR VERY BEGINNERS!
Starting from zero, no ROS knowledge required, no Linux knowledge required, no Python knowledge required . Students will learn all that throughout the week.
- DAY 1 Monday 23rd March: Linux for Robotics.
- DAY 2 Tuesday 24th March: Python for Robotics
- DAY 3 Wednesday 25th March: ROS Basic concepts (packages, nodes, launches…)
- DAY 4 Thursday 26th March: ROS topics (subscribers and publishers)
- DAY 5 Friday 27th March: Program a robot to escape a maze
Join us in those live classes where you will be practicing with the teacher and ask him questions live.
Teacher: Alberto Ezquerro, Head of Education at The Construct
This course is brought to you for free by The Construct (www.theconstruct.ai)
The whole code and additional learning material will be provided to all the attendants of the class.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to be on time for the class because, at the beginning of the class, we will share the code with the attendants for free.