Mobile/VR/AR Application UI/UX Community Group

Hi Everyone,

I want to introduce myself - my name is Ronaldson Bellande, I’m a PhD Student/Founder CEO/CTO/Director of Research Organizations and a Startup. Can find information more about me in my linkedin and Github Profile . The organization we will be working on is Mobile/VR/AR Application UI/UX.

I wanted to create a monthly meeting community group, where we would meet monthly and discuss about mobile/vr/ar application ui/ux for robotics and other related fields, Where we discuss what everyone is working on? Are looking for and are excited for? Anything Interested you are working in? and more in the space of humanoid robotics.

If there is interest I will start a Community Group, If there is interest, it would greatly benefit to share with other individuals that would be interested.

3 Likes

I trust this message finds you all in good spirits. I am pleased to announce the establishment of our community group foundation, and I extend a warm invitation to anyone interested to join our ranks.

In the days to come, I will be scheduling our inaugural community meeting, set to take place on May 20. Below, you will find a list of communication channels through which you can stay connected with our community:

Communication Channels

Resources

I eagerly anticipate our collaborative endeavors and the contributions each member will bring to our community. Looking forward to our first meeting and the fruitful discussions ahead.