We are excited to announce our release for Rolling and Humble, version 2.5.2. With MoveIt’s latest version bumping to 2.5.2, we’ve finally added support for the long-awaited MoveIt Setup Assistant on Humble and Rolling. Besides bug fixes, to sum up, the new 86 separate commits, this release includes:
- Full sync with MoveIt 1 (moveit2#1402): MoveIt 2 now includes all the latest bug fixes MoveIt 1 has.
- Port MoveIt Setup Assistant (moveit2#1254): Featuring a full rewrite using pluginlib, MSA is now more modular than ever and ready to setup your custom ROS 2 robots!
- Remove most of the boost usage (moveit2#1372 and moveit2#1331): A big step towards removing boost dependency and use equivalents from the standard library
- Remove unnecessary rclcpp headers (moveit2#1333): A huge improvement on the compile time
- Port OMPL Constraints (moveit2#1273): Also featuring a new how-to tutorial!
Checkout here for full CHANGELOG