PX4 Developer Summit 2022, Drone Developer Conference

Hey ROS community I wanted to extend the invitation to all of you to join us for our yearly event the PX4 Developer Summit happening June 23-24 in Austin, Texas.

The Dronecode/PX4 community is hyper-focused on drones, but what are drones but simple gravity challenging robots right? I’m sure you will enjoy the program, which will be full of developer-focused talks, workshops, and lots of opportunities to interact with each other during the planned events and after-parties, it will be a huge celebration.

:ballot_box: Registration & Scholarships
If you are interested in going, please check out the event website, we have a few things you might want to look into:

• Early Bird Pricing: happening right now, the discount can save you up to $150 per ticket, just make sure you purchase before the deadline (May 15th)
    • There’s a 10% discount on groups of 5 or more
  • Scholarships: you can apply for our diversity or the needs-based scholarships, feel free to ping me if you have questions!
  • Travel Funding, this year we are helping some community members get to Austin, if you think you need help traveling check out the process.

:mega: Call for Proposals
Another way to get a free ticket (and VIP treatment!) is to apply to get your talk accepted through the CFP, but you gotta act fast, the deadline is next Friday, April 22nd. This year we are loosening the requirements, and we are open to any open source robotics topics, in an effort to further unite the robotics communities we want to offer our space to any robotics projects working on cool things!

And in case I can’t see you in Austin for the Summit, let’s meet in Kyoto at ROSCon!

3 Likes