Hey ROS community, I want to personally invite you to the PX4 Developer Summit 2021, this year we are back with tons of robotics development fun, with featured keynote speakers, lots of hardware and software talks, and even a DJ after-party, you can’t miss it!
- Keynote — Dr. Lorenz Meier
- Is There Anybody(else) Out There? — Tully Foote, Community & Business Development Manager, Open Robotics
- Keynote — Gabriel Aguiar Noury
- Open Source Robotics at 20 — Brian Gerkey, CEO of Open Robotics
- Ignition Gazebo for PX4 Software-In-The-Loop Simulations
- Prometheus - The Open Source Autonomous Drone Project
- Corvus One: Persistent, Vision-Based Autonomy with PX4
- NXP Mobile Robotics Solutions for PX4 and ROS Enabled Reference Hardware with Opensource Software
- ROS2 in PX4: Technical Details of a Seamless Transition to XRCE-DDS and Micro-ROS
- See the full schedule
Students and faculty can join us for free thanks to our platinum sponsor Auterion, just make sure you select the “Student” ticket while registering and upload a valid student ID.
20% off thanks to Hackster.io
Our friends from Hackster.io have a 20% discount on tickets.