Robotics Engineer for Government Contracts - Private Company - ROS2 1 year contract/extension every year

A company within the Government Contract space is looking for a Full stack Engineer working to join their new team as they deal with space exploration, small aircrafts, and many other interesting industries. a few projects they have worked on is sending 900 drones to Ukraine and landing Drones on Mars.

They are looking for a Robotic Engineer to work on their upcoming projects that will deal with Drones (both flight and ground drones). SPPLY NOW

Contract Duration: 1 year contract (could go longer)

Required Skills & Experience

• Modification of Jetson BSP ASIX driver for use with our mini-DDL (if necessary)
  • Development of a ROS2 node for AV’s Mini-DDL
  • Installation an use of PREEMPT-RT on the Jetson Platform
  • Development of Sensor drivers using SPI, I2C, and Serial interfaces.
  • ROS2 node development for sensor drivers
  • ROS2 Autopilot architecture developmentROS2
  • Communication from ROS to AV’s other Fast-DDS and ROS1 modules
  • Benchmarking video chain latency for various camera modules
  • Benchmarking ROS2 performance
  • Optimization for bast booting on Jetson

What You Will Be Doing

· You will be working on their Robotics team/platform (Avs)

The Offer

You will receive the following benefits:

• Medical Insurance
  • Dental Benefits
  • Vision Benefits
  • Paid Time Off (PTO)
  • 401(k)

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.

Hello,

I’m very interested in applying for this position, what are the next steps? I believe I’ve also applied on Indeed Job Board for this position. Is there a contact I can further talk to about this?

Thanks,
Nikhil Melgiri

Hello,

I am interested in applying for this position as well. Could I find out about who would be the best person to contact for the position?

Warm regards

Hi Rogue! You can Reach out to me at Casey.Ryan@MotionRecruitment.com

Hello

Are you looking for a robotic engineer or a full stack developer? I cannot see any relationship between those two roles. Furthermore could you specify for which “Government” the contract is, please?