A company within the Government Contract space is looking for a Full stack Engineer working to join their new team as they deal with space exploration, small aircrafts, and many other interesting industries. a few projects they have worked on is sending 900 drones to Ukraine and landing Drones on Mars.
They are looking for a Robotic Engineer to work on their upcoming projects that will deal with Drones (both flight and ground drones). SPPLY NOW
Contract Duration: 1 year contract (could go longer)
- Modification of Jetson BSP ASIX driver for use with our mini-DDL (if necessary)
- Development of a ROS2 node for AV’s Mini-DDL
- Installation an use of PREEMPT-RT on the Jetson Platform
- Development of Sensor drivers using SPI, I2C, and Serial interfaces.
- ROS2 node development for sensor drivers
- ROS2 Autopilot architecture developmentROS2
- Communication from ROS to AV’s other Fast-DDS and ROS1 modules
- Benchmarking video chain latency for various camera modules
- Benchmarking ROS2 performance
- Optimization for bast booting on Jetson
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.