Created in mid-2019, EyePick develops robotic and machine-learning technologies to enable automation in industries and increase productivity. We are backed by one of Europe’s leading VC firm - Entrepreneur First – and are based in Station F.
Our CTO is a robotician & a computer vision scientist and is a lecturer in machine learning at Ecole Polytechnique. Our CEO is a graduate from Ecole Polytechnique & UC Berkeley with five years of business development experience at Tesla & BCG.
We are currently building & deploying our prototypes across several pilots in France. Our Robotics Engineer intern will directly support our CTO in the development efforts in order to release our solutions by Q1 2020.
Based on interest & skills, responsibilities can include:
- Software integration of robotic components: sensors, actuators etc.
- Implementation of autonomous navigation strategies in an indoor environment (e.g. SLAM)
- Evaluating performance of the robots both on simulation and real conditions
EyePick is a deep tech start-up, this requires a taste for science and strong computer science skills. We are looking for ambitious people, interested in building the first foundations of a fast-growing tech start-up.
You’ll be a great match with our start-up if you:
- are currently obtaining a degree from a leading engineering school
- are proficient in Python, have good basis in C++, and a previous experience with ROS
- have already worked with Gazebo (or equivalent)
- are interested in applying latest research principles to solve complex problems
- nice to have: notions in real time control, deep learning, interested by Deep Reinforcement Learning
Start date: asap, applications accepted until the 20th december 2019
Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Paris, Station F (biggest start-up campus in the world) + occasional trips in France
Perks: StationF perks (tons of negotiated deals: gymlib, adidas, etc…), unlimited coffee, courses software/ tech subjects, negotiated prices for housing (10min from work : https://stationf.co/flatmates)
If interested: please send a short intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the start date, with an attached resume and any link to your previous work (Github / Bitbucket / Kaggle…). Or apply directly here