Start date: ASAP
Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Paris, France + occasional trips in France
Created in mid-2019, we develop robotic and machine-learning technologies to enable automation in industries and increase productivity. We are backed by one of Europe’s leading VC firm - Entrepreneur First – and are based in Paris, France.
Our team is composed of high caliber engineers with experience in robotics, AI, computer vision as well as giving lectures in machine learning at Ecole Polytechnique.
We are currently building & deploying our prototypes across several pilots in France. Our Robotics Engineer intern will directly support our CTO in the development efforts in order to release our solutions on site at our clients.
Based on interest & skills, responsibilities can include:
- Software integration of robotic components: sensors, actuators etc.
- Implementation of autonomous navigation strategies in an indoor environment (e.g. SLAM)
- Evaluating performance of the robots both on simulation and real conditions
We are a deep tech start-up, this requires a taste for science and strong computer science skills.
We are looking for ambitious people, interested in building the first foundations of a fast-growing tech start-up.
You’ll be a great match with our start-up if you:
- are currently obtaining a degree from a leading engineering school
- are proficient in Python, have good basis in C++, and a previous experience with ROS
- have already worked with Gazebo (or equivalent)
- are interested in applying latest research principles to solve complex problems
- nice to have: notions in real time control, deep learning, interested by Deep Reinforcement Learning
You need to be eligible to work in France
- Perks: tons of negotiated deals: gymlib, adidas, etc…, unlimited coffee, tech & entrepreneurship events, huge budget for cloud computing
Application and Process
If interested: please send a short intro email to email@example.com specifying the start date with an attached resume and any link to your previous work (Github / Bitbucket / Kaggle…)
- Phone screen
- At home technical test
- Interview technical test