ROS 10 Year Montage! It's Exciting

Here is the ROS 10 Year Montage from OSRF!

8 Likes

As posted above by @lentinjoseph we’ve released the ROS 10 Year Montage today!

It’s great to see all the robots using ROS as we celebrate our 10th anniversary!

Thank you to everyone who contributed videos! I’m sorry to say that we were not able to get all submissions into the final cut. We had an overwhelming quantity of videos to review and fit into the video.

Whether or not you were featured in the montage I encourage you to share your work with more details with the community. Announcements here on discourse are great to let people know about your work. If you have ongoing projects that you want to share at any level they’re encouraged to be posted to the ROS Projects Category That is a great way to find collaborators who might be interested in your work. And if you have an announcement of a new robot or software package for the community please announce it here on General.

I’ll also point out that you can contribute your robots, components and sensors on http://robots.ros.org for the community to browse and discover ROS robots every day.

PS: I believe that the anniversary tshirts are nearing the end of production and should be arriving soon.

3 Likes