ROS Meetup Munchen 01.02.2022 Call For Talks

Attention all robotics enthusiasts in Munich!

We are excited to announce the next meetup of the Munich ROS (Robot Operating System) group, which will be held on 01.02.2022. This time it will be held in JetBrains Event Space, thanks to them for hosting it!

Speakers are sought to present on a variety of topics related to ROS and robotics. If you have a project, idea, or experience that you would like to share with the community, please apply to be a speaker at our meetup.

To apply as a speaker, please fill out this short survey: https://forms.gle/gSLXsoPhXdbfZasa7

We will review all submissions and notify selected speakers by the middle of January latest.

When speakers will be selected, a meetup event will be announced at this meetup group, so subscribe to it and stay tuned!

We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you at the meetup!

And also Frohe Weihnachten to you all!

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing, count me in!

P.S: the form doesn’t seem to be accessable

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve fixed it!

1 Like

I have a question regarding the format: “3 talks, each around 30-40 minutes”.
I have a couple of talks ideas but I’m not sure I can fill 30-40 minutes, they’re more like 10-20 minutes each. Should I still submit them or is this a hard requirement? If it is a hard requirement, can the two unrelated topics be combined into one talk?

Sorry for the late reply, first week after New Years was hectic :smiley:
No, this is not a hard requirement at all. Once the list of selected talks is finalized, I will do my best to optimize the structure in a way that is suitable for both the speakers and the viewers. I will reach out to each speaker individually to arrange this in the best way possible!
BTW I have received your 2 talks proposals, thank you!! I will reach out to everyone on the following week.

1 Like