For those who are interested in aerial robotics / drones projects, Dronecode Foundation has curated an entire track of PX4 + ROS related content from PX4 community’s top developers and maintainers to present at ROSWORLD this year in the parallel track section.
- The basics of PX4, building a simulation environment from source
- The PX4 Gazebo simulation environment, how to work, and leverage the current pipeline
- How to set up and control drones using MAVROS
- How to set up and control drones using ROS 2 with the PX4 Fast-RTPS bridge
- How to leverage other open-source projects like QGroundControl (QGC), MAVLink, Pixhawk, and UAVCAN
- How the PX4 community works and where to go for help and support