ROS Tooling WG breakout 4/30 "Stabilization Sprint" cancelled - see inside for details

Hi all Tooling WG folks

I’m not going to be able to make it this Friday for the meeting we talked about, to discuss a “Stabilization Sprint” for rosbag2. However, we can coordinate this offline and check in again on the regular meeting at 5/7

We will use the GitHub project Rosbag2 Galactic · GitHub to coordinate priorities and status for any tickets/PRs that need to be complete for Galactic.

See ROS 2 Tooling Working Group - Google Docs - “[No Live Meeting] 2021-04-30 (Breakout - Rosbag2 Stabilization Sprint)” section for more details

If you do not have the right permissions to add things to the GitHub Project - add a note to the Google Doc and I will make sure it is included.

Starting next week, I’ll be pulling issues off the “TODO” queue, in priority order, and will be asking the Tooling WG contributors and other community members to do so as well - this will be for bugfixes, test stabilization, and documentation only - no new feature work.

The code freeze will be on May 16, to cut Release Candidate for May 17.