A new ROS wiki about the Intel® Robotics Open Source Project was created at http://wiki.ros.org/IntelROSProject.
With this wiki, you can find the information of key projects we are working on under ROS umbrella.
- ros_intel_movidius_ncs ROS node for object categorization backend with Intel® Movidius™ NCS stick.
- ros_object_analytics Just announced at ROS discourse. This is based on 3D camera and ros_opencl_caffe ROS nodes to provide object classification, detection, localization and tracking information. We’d do future optimization and integrate VPU accelerated Movidius™ NCS solution soon.
- ros_opencl_caffe ROS node for object detection backend based on GPU optimized clCaffe solution.
- ros_object_detect_launch ROS node for launch file configuration.
- object_msgs ROS package for object related message definitions.
- Expect more…
Your feedbacks and contributions are highly welcome!