ROS World 2021 Registration is Live

ROS World Registration is Live

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the ROS World registration website is now live. We also have a preliminary schedule up (we’re still filling the details). Early registration is available until 2021-09-19T06:59:00Z. We really appreciate everyone’s patience while we change over to a virtual event.

Registration Information

Early Registration

If you register before or on September 17th, 2021, you will receive a promo code that gives you a 15% off discount on your purchase of ROS World 2021 t-shirts.

Late Registration

If you register after September 17th, 2021, you will still have the option to purchase a ROS World T-shirt; with a 10% off discount. Please be sure to review the shipping times in your confirmation email if you’d like to receive you shirt by the conference dates.

Ticket Prices

Tickets for ROS World 2021 are available on a sliding scale, We recommend the following prices:

• $20.00 - Students & Hobbyists
  • $50.00 - Professionals
  • $100.00 - Professionals (When reimbursed by employer)

As an add-on to ROS World Registration, workshop tickets are also available on a sliding scale. We recommend the following prices:

• $5.00 - Students & Hobbyists
  • $10.00 - Professionals
  • $20.00 - Professionals (When reimbursed by employer)

Sponsors

Finally, I want to thank our ROSCon Sponsors who converted ROS World sponsors. We have updated the list of sponsors on the website for you to check out.

14 Likes

Will the workshops be available on Vimeo after the conference? It’s proving difficult to pick just one.

2 Likes

We’re planning to record all the content and it will be made available after the conference on Vimeo.

1 Like

Looking forward to the ROSworld 2021.
AgileX Robotics envisions providing the best robot development platform for educational and industrial researchers. Yesterday, we releases the first multi-modal mobile robot with AI modules and open-source software. It is portable and powerful for beginners as well as advanced ROS programmers to fully design, create their robots while learning and verifying multifunctional autonomous-driving algorithms. LIMO, World's First Multi-modal Mobile Robot with AI Modules by AgileX Robotics — Kickstarter

Hi, in the registration page the link to the conference website points to ROS World 2020, which could bring confusion, cheers.

Thanks! I just fixed it.

1 Like

Hey Kat,
My Registration Was Successfully Completed :slight_smile:
Thanks so much for your great work!
Could you please help to double confirm the below 2 questions?

1. ROS World Lightning Talks section
    There is the following file name requirement sentence, which seems incomplete, right?
    “ Please use a consistent file name of _”
  2. I really hope to get a ROS World T-shirt, but I have not finished checking out.
    Can the T-shirt be shipped to China? :slight_smile:
    Anyway, Thanks a lot for your hard work!
    Best Regards,
    Afreez from MangDang

Do we have an ETA when the ROSWorld 2021 videos will be up?

Short answer is, when it is ready. It is out of our hands and is handled by a production company.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.