The vision of CTRL Robotics is to build tools that assist people with their jobs and improve operational efficiencies within businesses. We are a lean team that focuses purely on building and growing our business to 100 000 robot deployments within the next 5-7 years. We are a software business that provides integrations for existing hardware in the service robotics market.
To Apply: Job Application Link
- Design and build backend infrastructure for the Ctrl Robotics platform using the following or similar frameworks:
- Robot Middleware Framework (OpenRMF)
- Fast API
- Create microservices that are accessible to the Ctrl Robotics platform using the following languages:
- Create Linux environments to run code on remote Docker containers and local machines.
- Bash Scripts
- Ubuntu Virtual Machines (DigitalOcean, AWS EC2 + ECR, Dockerhub/Github)
- Create and modify components in ROS2
- Build out new features on top of existing applications and integrate them into the entire platform.
- Build add ons for Robot Middleware Framework in order to allow access for Ctrl applications
- Assist with maintenance and SLA requirements from existing clients.
- Basic CI/CD knowledge
Expected working hours: Flexible hours, opportunities to work from home, and any travel requirements are considered.