Bonjour à tous,
For the French speaking folks, a couple of academic and industrial partners from South-West of France are organizing mobile ROS-I training sessions in different cities: Bordeaux, Limoges, Perpignan so far., in the context of a ROSIN EP project.
These trainings are 5-days session covering needs for industrial and service robotics and mixing engineers in business as well as students, all beginers with ROS and ROS-I. schedule:
- Day 1: Introduction to ROS Melodic, basic concepts and Turtlebot assembly
- Day 2: Navigate with a mobile robot (Turtlebot 3 with the nav stack)
- Day 3: Manipulate with an articulated arm (Rethink Robotics Sawyer with MoveIt)
- Day 4: Perceive the environment from cameras (Computer vision with PyTorch and OpenCV)
- Day 5: Integrate vision and both robots in order to solve an industry-inspired puzzle (Final boss)
The first 2 sessions are planned in Bordeaux in January 2020
Register now or learn more
For those needing to go further in France, the RIO folks in Toulouse host the advanced level.
We’re also organizing apérobots (food & drink + robots) in Bordeaux, an open & informal event to chat about computer science and mechatronics while drinking and eating Learn more