ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Service Status | Q&A answers.ros.org

Safety Working Group survey on ROS 2 Safety

The Safety Working Group has put together a survey about safety in ROS 2.
We are gathering feedback from the community on various safety topics with the goal of focusing the work of the Safety Working Group in 2022.

If you are interested in functional safety in robotics and ROS 2, please take the time to fill out the survey and help shape the direction of the group.

No personal information will be collected and we will be sharing the results with the community after the results have been processed

5 Likes

Poll closes on the 15th of January.
Please take the time to fill in the survey. From the initial response I can see that safety is really important to the ROS community and I would like to get as many responses as possible to help focus the Safety Critical WG in 2022.

Happy New Year!

I’m bumping this post for visibility. Please take a moment and fill out the survey.

1 Like

Survey closes on the 15th at 5PM EST.
Please take the time to fill it in if you are interested in using ROS in safety critical applications.

Thank you

Thank you to all who participated in the survey. The survey is now closed, and we are processing the data. We will be discussing the results in the next Safety Working Group meeting, happening on 2022-02-02T14:00:00Z. Please join if you are interested. If you can’t make the meeting, the results will also be posted to Discourse afterwards.

2 Likes