Mastering Robot Fleet Management with Open-RMF
Learn how to Manage Robot Fleets in Real-World Scenarios
Location : Online Training (ZOOM Virtual Class + Practice with Remote Real Robots)
Dates : May 24, 2023 → May 26, 2023
URL : https://bit.ly/3NkWJe6
With this 3-day Mastering Robot Fleet Management with Open-RMF intensive training, you will be able to:
- Manage different fleets of robots
- Assign tasks to the robot best suited for the job based on criteria like the type of robot, the time spent doing that task, or battery level.
- Integrate already existing robot systems through API calls and ROS2 topics.
- Integrate non-robot systems like doors, lifts, and humans.
What You Will Learn
- RMF basic structure
- How to use simulated tools for RMF
- How to create your own RMF adapter for your own robot
- How to integrate external systems such as doors, lifts, robot arms, workstations
- How to integrate Human Robot Interaction in RMF
- How to manage multiple fleets
- How to create your own custom actions
- How to create a docking system
- How to integrate RMF into a web environment
- How to make your robots deliver goods with RMF
- Apply RMF in a real robot scenario – Starbots Cafeteria
- Generate RMF maps based on architectural drawings or images with multi-floor support
- Expert instruction from industry professionals
- Hands-on experience with real robots
- Exercises with simulated robots, working along with the instructors
- Practice in an actual robot fleet application scenario – Starbots Coffee
The Construct RMF Lab
This training program features a hands-on learning project in which students will engage in a real-world robot fleet application scenario called Starbots Coffee, a smart cafeteria operated by multiple robots. Throughout the training, participants will have the opportunity to remotely connect and control a fleet of robots using RMF.
For any questions, please contact The Construct at firstname.lastname@example.org.