Dear ROS Educators;
COVID-19 negatively affects the education program of many universities.
In this context, we sincerely recommend our Virtual Robotics Laboratory (www.theuplat.com) that is developed and launched for Education and Research purposes.
In this context, you and your students can improve ROS Robotics projects by learning from home.
• Learning materials such as Gazebo Web, Theia and Jupyter are available on the platform.
• Does not require ROS and Unix / Linux operating system installation.
• Application experience is gained with simulated robots.
• Projects are easily executed with a user-friendly web interface.
• Users follow the lessons on their own.
For detailed information, please visit our website. (www.theuplat.com)