Using Autoware in Matlab simulation

Hi all,
I am going to make a simulation of self-driving cars with Matlab and Autoware. In Matlab, there is a scenario generation that creates a simple scenario to analyse the self-driving vehicle action(for example in front of several actors). I want to use Autoware as my decision making algorithms. Actually create a connection between Matlab and Autoware is my purpose. At the first stage, I want to use a simple scenario which is facing a pedestrian. As you know Autoware needs to load map and sensor data. But here I don’t have any of them. In fact, I want to use pure pursuit algorithm.
I appreciate if you can give me some point to make this connection.

Thanks for using Autoware and for your question. Howevere ask that you please ask questions at the ROS Answers website following our support guidelines. Please pay particular attention to the information we ask you to provide.

Discourse is for news and general interest discussion. ROS Answers provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

1 Like