Call for contributions to the First International Workshop on Engineering Resilient Robot Software Systems 2020
- Paper Submission: 09.09.2020 - Acceptance notification: 23.09.2020 - Camera ready and registration deadline: 30.09.2020 https://www.erross.org
The First International Workshop on Engineering Resilient Robot Software Systems will be co-hosted with the International Conference on Robotic Computing (IRC).
Just as IRC itself, ERRoSS will be a fully virtual event.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Best practices in engineering robotic software (with focus on resilience) Continuous integration and deployment in robotics Metrics to measure non-functional properties (with focus on resilience) and their application in robotic software Validation and verification of robotic software Test automation for robotic software Certification of robotic software Lessons learned in the engineering and deployment of robotic software Engineering robotic software for evolution Tools for robotic software developers Continuous reliability engineering Security testing of robotic systems Ensuring security properties in evolving robotic software Increasing developer productivity in robotics Agile methods for resilient robotic software engineering
We solicit submissions of
Research papers presenting new unpublished work (max eight (8) pages in length) Work-in-progress papers describing novel research approaches and containing preliminary results (max. two (2) pages in length) Lessons learned papers that present relevant experiences from industry (max. four (4) pages in length) Vision papers on the future of resilient software engineering in robotics (max. four (4) pages in length)
Bernhard Dieber, JOANNEUM RESEARCH, Austria.
Martin Pinzger, Klagenfurt University, Austria.
- Stefan Rass, Klagenfurt University
- Endika Gil Uriarte, ALIAS Robotics
- Victor Mayoral Vilches, ALIAS Robotics
- Gerald Steinbauer, TU Graz
- Vicente Matellán, University of León
- Thilo Zimmermann, Fraunhofer IPA
- Christoph Hellmann, Fraunhofer IPA
- Andrzej Wasowski, IT University of Copenhagen
- Alcino Cunha, University of Minho
- John-Paul Ohre, North Carolina State University
- Nadia Hammoudeh Garcia, Fraunhofer IPA