Artisense is a computer vision and sensor fusion software company that develops an integrated positioning platform using cameras as lead sensor for the automation of robots, vehicles and spatial intelligence applications. We have a passion for autonomy and are accelerating the adoption of these novel technologies by helping our partners solve one of the major remaining problems – accurate and robust positioning – with state-of-the-art software using simple and affordable hardware. Artisense today has offices in the USA, Japan and Germany through which an incredibly talented and diverse team of 20+ serve customers across the globe.
You are the first-level technical interface to the customer, love solving problems and delivering creative solutions.
- Develop and work on our own test platforms; deployment and development of software as well as integration and validation at customers’ sites
- Support the algorithm and hardware engineering teams with experiments, evaluation and QA for upcoming customer projects or releases
- Help derive technical requirements, shape and deliver customer projects working closely with Business, Project Management and Engineering teams
- Document learnings, communicate problems and make suggestions for product improvements closely collaborating with the product team
- Assist in business development with preparation and execution of demos or technical presentations
- 3+ years experience working with interdisciplinary engineering teams and customers
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems and ROS(2) navigation stack
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C and / or C ++ in embedded systems, as well as experience with Python
- Experience with 2D or 3D data acquisition, e.g. dealing with calibration issues
- Good written and spoken English. German language skills preferred + additional languages a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Class B driving license
- Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have good understanding of vehicle bus systems such as CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet protocols
- Experience with SLAM or other positioning, mapping or surveying technologies, as well as sensor fusion
- Project or Product Management experience
- Freedom, tools and resources to become the best in your field
- Exciting work that will never bore you and push you for further growth
- Flexible working time that is up to you to structure around your defined goals
- Drinks and snacks just a few meters from U6 and option to work from home
- Flat hierarchies, a highly motivated international team and regular team events
- The opportunity to help shape the future of autonomy
The most important part of our business is the group of experts that we have brought together from around the world to execute on our vision. We continuously invest in this talent and believe in meritocracy.
If the above descriptions interest you in joining, please submit your application complete with a CV, letter of motivation, salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Feel free to contact email@example.com or call 0049 151 70242914 in case of any questions.