AATB is an award-winning swiss art & design studio specializing in creative robotics research and applications. Since 2017 we explore novel and speculative uses for robotics with a design and human-centric approach.
Since 2020 we also operate a film motion control business as Superposition, serving the swiss and european film and tv industry, for which we develop custom software and hardware robotics systems.
We are looking for a ROS developer to prototype internal research projects and gallery / museum’s commissions. The role can be part-time and remote, we are also open to junior and intern positions.
- experience with ROS2, MoveIt, Gazebo
- experience with Python, C++
- practical experience with industrial robotic arms
- experience with Universal Robots, ABB EGM and KUKA RSI
- experience with Unity Robotics
- experience with vision systems for SLAM
- embedded systems development (Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org