Searching for a candidate to become a co-founding member of an early stage hardware startup in Minneapolis, MN with opportunity for early-stage equity. The startup is focused on delivering a robot product that truly solves many problems that faces B2BB2C markets. it’s a 4th generation robot with unique technologies that makes it stand out from any robot product on the market.
The company is in stealth mode.
Candidate does not have to bear any managerial or co-founding responsibilities if they choose not to.
Candidate’s work and direction will contribute into shaping the robot’s final framework for ROS, operational subsystems and product as a whole
- Candidate is responsible for developing and establishing the basis for ROS framework around prototype CAD models and building a complete environment around it, which includes simulation with RViz, MoveIt and Gazebo.
- Candidate will work on machine vision, perception, path planning, motion planning for real-time applications using AI/ML models.
- Candidate will also work with a multiple hardware systems like actuators, sensors, embedded systems and others.
- Advanced experience in ROS and related modules.
- Experienced in robotics designing with at least 1 robot development/build to showcase.
- Solid understanding of AI/ML, robot kinematics, Non-linear optimization and linear algebra.
- Experienced with C++ & Python.
- Experience with machine vision and perception.
- Experienced with SolidWorks or equivalent.
- Experience with DC actuators, sensors and embedded systems.
- Experience with rapid prototyping is a plus.
- Candidate located in Minneapolis, MN is a plus but not required.