Looking for Paid ROS Support

We are developing a mobile robot using ROS on Raspberry Pi integrated with Simulink. We are looking for a company that offers paid online/telephone support for ROS inquiries when we get stuck on a problem that we can’t resolve ourselves or we have questions about best practices or packages that we should use. Is anyone aware of a company that offers such services? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Lulav.Space is a space-oriented start-up specialized in robotics systems. Our engineers have a vast knowledge of both Simulink and ROS.

I think we can help you, please Email me at iftach@lulav.space

Hi @eloquent_newton

We at eProsima, develop Fast DDS, the default DDS implementation for ROS 2, and also supported by the Simulink DDS Blockset. We develop many tools for ROS 2, and you can see them all together at Vulcanexus.org.

Our business model is Open Source: All our products and tools for ROS 2 are open source, and we live on services.

1 Like

Open Robotics does.

Hi , I am Robotics Enginner from Pakistan . I have experience in developing Mobile robotics with Pi . I am interested In the task , usama.humayun1@gmail.com . you can email me at this

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced ROS consultant.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew