The 2nd ROS Developers Conference
JUNE 15 -16, 2019
[ OVERVIEW ]
ROS Developers Conference is an online conference for ROS developers worldwide. The conference aims to connect ROS developers around the world without geographical restrictions and to advance ROS levels through real-time practice.
We will host eight top ROS developers to give tutorials of real ROS projects: during the conference, all participants will program together at the same time.
- All the participants will practice at the same time with the speaker along the conference.
- No installation of anything required. Only require a computer and internet connection. Any type of computer will work.
- All the participants will have full access to the ROS development studio for programming
- All participants will receive a pdf document with all the steps described during the conference
- All the participants will have access to all packages with pre-defined code
- All the participants will receive a copy of the ROS2 Basics book
- Each speech will be 30 minutes plus 10 minutes Q&A.
[ CALL FOR TUTORIALS ]
- The proposals must be sent to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline: April 30, 2019
- The tutorial should last 30 mins + 10 mins Q&A
Tutorials can target any field of ROS or ROS2 and should focus on practice, in order to provide a real practical conference for participants and to exchange results and ideas. The submission of a tutorial must contain the following information:
- Speaker Information
- A short statement of objectives
- Special requests (equipment or other issues)
If your tutorial is accepted, you will have to prepare a ROSject containing the following material (with our support):
- A notebook with the tutorial
- Package with pre-defined code for participants
[ ORGANIZERS ]