We recently announced the release of version 1.5 of the VRX simulation platform in the Maritime Robotics section. We’d like to highlight a few notes that may be of interest to the general community:
- You can see our release highlight video here.
- The VRX simulation platform is a virtual environment built in Gazebo, designed for accelerating development of unmanned surface vehicles. It also serves as the “venue” for the VRX 2022 Competition.
- New tasks and tutorials for the VRX 2022 Competition are now available.
- The VRX 2022 Competition is open to any student team affiliated with an educational institution.
- Your questions or comments are very welcome.
For further details, please see the full post under Maritime Robotics.
The VRX Technical Team: Brian, Carlos, Carson, Jessica and Michael