Robotics Intern @ Pixel Robotics

At Pixel Robotics we work on a new generation of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), such as our PIXEL PT. We use AI-based localization and navigation technologies together with innovative hardware designs.

As a Robotics Intern, you’ll be working first-hand with our fleet of autonomous mobile robots! You’ll be experimenting with new features and capabilities for our robots that are used in production in one of the first ROS2-based fleet of robots in logistics.

We’re looking for interns to tackle some challenging and interesting problems including human-robot interaction, path planning, robot behavior, performance, and more.

Minimum Requirements:

• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in math, computer science, artificial intelligence or related area.
  • Knowledge in python or C++.
  • Some experience with ROS

Find the job posting here: Pixel Robotics (Munich): Robotics Intern (m/f/d)

2 Likes

Dear Pixel Robotics Team,

I came across your post regarding the Robotics Internship on the ROS Discourse forum and I am writing to express my strong interest in the position. As a current Masters student in Germany, I believe that this opportunity would be an excellent fit for my academic and career aspirations.

I am highly motivated and passionate about the field of robotics, and I am eager to contribute my skills and knowledge to the Pixel Robotics team. I have experience in programming and have worked on various robotics projects in the past, which has developed my skills in ROS, Python, and C++. I am also familiar with computer vision and control algorithms.

I am excited about the prospect of working with the team at Pixel Robotics and learning from industry experts in the field of robotics. I am unable to see the link mentioned in the post.

Thanks and Regards
Amjad Haider