Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We’re looking for smart and curious advanced students who want to work at the intersection of robotics, cloud and AI. We promise you will not be bored and will be constantly challenged to solve hard problems.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with autonomous robots
- Installing/configuring OS and software
- Developing Python code running on the robot
- Participate in front-end and back-end development
- Creating analytics and machine learning programs
The ideal candidate is an advanced college/graduate student who can’t wait to get their hands into the latest technologies.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficient with Linux, including OS and driver installation, shell scripting, networking set-up, troubleshooting and building software from sources
- Familiar with ROS/ROS2, Gazebo, rviz
- Not afraid to grab a screwdriver or do basic electrical/mechanical tinkering when needed
You get bonus points if you:
- Were part of a robotics club (high school or college)
- Have tried embedded computing platforms such as Raspberry Pi, nVidia Jetson/Tegra, Odroid, etc.