ROS Study Group- Beginner

I’ve created a room in Riot named ‘ROS Beginner Study Group’. Kindly join the group and we can schedule out meetings from there.
Invite link for the room:
https://matrix.to/#/!JxemGWVahaHfVRONDl:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

1 Like

I’m a beginner too! I’d like to join the group!

Dear all. This is a great idea. I tried that course in 2018. Its one of the first things i delved into when i started Ros. But i had a LOT of issues with this course. The course material, at least for me, was so complex and hard to configure, that i ended up trying these things on my own. I really could not get to work properly. I am a novice, and would love to join. Count me IN!!!

1 Like

Hii,
Sure, let’s get it done together !

Hi, I m interested to join in the group. Add me Plz

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to participate too. I hope we can all learn together.

1 Like

I can help from my side and contribute. Let me know how i can participate & contribute

1 Like

Hi
I think study group is a good idea. I am interested. I will check the EdX course and join.

Kind regards

Collen Gura

from C Gura’s iPad

1 Like

I am working on ROS for past 6 years. I am here to be a part of this group. Count me.

I’ve been working with ROS & ROS2 from long, I’ll really happy to join.

Hii
@spriya_mukund @Rajendra_Singh
Great! Thanks for joining the group :smiley:

Hi @Raja_Rajan Thank you.
I have created a chat room in Riot and the link is…
We shall have group calls and doubt clearing sessions and the schedule will be updated shortly.

Hi @Ajaykumaar_S, its a great idea! Even I am interested. Count me in.

1 Like

Hii all,
We shall begin the first session of our study group on next Sunday(14.6.20) and if needed we shall have a testing session on Saturday (13.6.20) just to make sure.

Schedule:
We shall have 2 sessions per week.

Session-1 : On Sundays
Duration: around 1 hr 30 mins.
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:30 AM IST
Content: We shall brief on the contents of that week in the “Hello Real World” course in EdX and each one of us can take responsibility for taking up one week’s session. We shall have a doubt clearing session following the briefing.

Session-2: On Thursdays
We shall keep the session on and we can use this session to clarify doubts and prepare for next session so that the person taking care of the upcoming session can make sure everything is fine.

We have 7 weeks in total including the project. So kindly mention which week’s content you’d like to take up. I just completed the week-1 so let me take it up.

If you have any suggestions on the schedule or timings kindly let me know.

P.S. I’m not able to edit the topic message(1st message) so kindly scroll down to check for new announcements and kindly join the Riot group:

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

What is the group name?

ROS Beginner Study Group

Sure @rajshah Welocome!

Hi,

I’m the coordinator of this MOOC, and I’m very happy to see this initiative.

I think it’s great that you support each other while following the course. And of course, if you find yourselves blocked at some point, don’t hesitate to reach out.

3 Likes

i work on ROS for 2 years. I would like to join

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful course
Sure Sir,
Thank you for your support :smiley: