ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Service Status | Q&A answers.ros.org

ROS Swag - Jackets Edition (Deadline June 27)

That’s awesome, congrats for the success of this campaign!

Sounds like an ultimate number to me

2 Likes

Order forms have now closed, thank you for everyone that put in an order. If you would still like to order one, please reach out to me in the next 12 hours or forever lack #ros #swag.

I’ll be in touch on this thread and over email as I have new information. I will place the order on Monday so I should have some info on processing time and shipping in the coming week.

Because I am having nightmares for not ordering that awesome jacket:

1. Are there any plans to add ROS jackets to next teespring campaigns?
  2. Are there any plans for a second wave of the same format? (Personal smac postage instead of using a company)

Whatever the answer to those questions, I appreciate the volunteering work you have taken on your shoulders, Steve.

P.S. I think the beginning of the month instead of the end of it would be better wage-wise :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t speak for Open Robotics and what they might plan to do in their own future campaigns based on this experiment.

I have no plans for a second wave in the immediate foreseeable future.

Update: The jackets have been ordered an confirmed.

I expect to get the jackets in the next 2 weeks, except Men’s Small size, which is currently on backorder. We should have the Men’s Small in October (I know, long time out, sincere apologies on that, the distributor was not up front with me about that. They said they were 2 weeks backordered, not 3 months). If it helps, October is the perfect time to get a new fleece and mine is also a small.

Happy fleecing,
Steve

1 Like

That’s OK, it’s not like I can wear it before October anyway.

I guess I will have to live with those nightmares then! Thanks, Steve!