ROSCon 2023 New Orleans Update

:fleur_de_lis: ROSCon 2023 New Orleans Update! :fleur_de_lis:

Event Updates, Announcements, and Deadlines

bonk
ROSCon 2023 is coming up fast!

ROSCon 2023 in New Orleans is coming up on us really fast! The first day of the event is 2023-10-18T07:00:00Z, just 30 days away! The whole team is super busy finalizing all of the details and getting ready for the event. If you still plan to attend we recommend that you register and book your travel as soon as possible. Late ROSCon registration starts on 2023-10-01T07:00:00Z, after this date ticket prices increase dramatically. The last day to take advantage of our group rate for the event hotel is 2023-09-26T07:00:00Z. Be aware that we have already sold out of conference workshops. If this 2023 is anything like last year, we’re likely to completely sell out of tickets a few weeks before the event.

If you are already registered for ROSCon now is the time to start thinking about your visit. As always, we’ll have :zap: lightning talks :zap: on both days of the event. The sign up form for lightning talks will be posted on the ROSCon website, and at the registration desk, first thing in the morning on 2023-10-18T13:00:00Z. We recommend that you put together your lightning talk now so you are ready to go when you get to ROSCon!

Also this year we’re bringing back :baby_chick: birds of a feather (BoF) sessions :baby_chick:. For 2023 we’re planning to have two dedicated rooms, and one open area, for BoF sessions. If you and your like minded colleagues at ROSCon want to meet and discuss a topic of your choosing, make sure to sign up for a BoF. If you have ROS working group or a larger project we recommend that you plan to grab an hour in one of the dedicated BoF rooms.

Sponsorship Update

This year we are happy to announce that we have 41 amazing sponsors that help to make ROSCon 2023 a reality. Most of our platinum, gold, and silver sponsors listed below will be exhibiting at ROSCon, so make sure to check out the exhibit hall!

We still have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available. If your organization would like to sponsor ROSCon please take a look at our sponsorship prospectus. We also have a limited number of Startup Alley sponsorships available. If you are a small startup, and would like to attend ROSCon to demo your product, be sure to check out the Startup Alley information in the prospectus.

ROSCon Platinum Sponsor

ROSCon Gold Sponsors

ROSCon Silver Sponsors

ROSCon Bronze Sponsors

ROSCon Startup Alley Sponsors

5 Likes

I see that general registration has sold out. I’m going to be in the area anyway around that time. I figure that it doesn’t hurt to ask: Are there any remaining open events?

@jacoby general registration did sell out, but we have released some more general price tickets. Take another look.

Sure enough, I reloaded the registration page and general registration is now not sold out. Will do that. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.