ROSCon 2023 Schedule Now Available

ROSCon 2023 Schedule Posted!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we’ve posted the talk schedule for ROSCon 2023, in New Orleans!

By the numbers, this year’s ROSCon will consist of:

• 2 Panels (we’re opening to hearing panel recommendations)
  • 2 Rounds of lightning talks
  • 3 Days of events
  • 4 Workshops
  • 12 Different topic tracks (everything from industrial applications, to deployment).
  • 24 Intriguing exhibitors
  • 39 Amazing sponsors (interested in sponsoring ROSCon?)
  • 49 Fantastic talks!
  • A few hundred of your friends

This year’s ROSCon is going to be amazing. If you haven’t made your plans for travel to New Orleans you really should start planning as soon as possible!

But wait, there’s more!

Screenshot from 2023-08-11 11-46-28

For 2023 we’ve arranged for events before and after ROSCon! The fine folks at PickNick are holding MoveItCon on 2023-10-17T07:00:00Z, the day before ROSCon. If drones are more your thing, our friends at the DroneCode Foundation are holding their annual PX4 Developer Summit on 2023-10-21T07:00:00Z2023-10-22T07:00:00Z, immediately after ROSCon. (I hear the PX4 Summit is going to have an amazing drone show and after party). We recommend that you plan to visit New Orleans for a whole week to take advantage of all the great events and see all the city has to offer.

Don’t Delay, Register Today!

:point_right: We recommend that your register as soon as possible for ROSCon. :point_left:

I want to remind everyone that our discounted Early Bird ticket sale ends 2023-09-03T07:00:00Z, and ticket prices go up significantly after that point. Our late ticket sale starts on 2023-10-01T07:00:00Z, and prices will increase yet again.

Right now, until the end of the month, we are offering a special ticket discount when you register for both ROSCon and the PX4 Developer Summit. This discount is good for $100 off the combined price of registration for both events. Details about this discount are available on the ROSCon website.

It is worth reminding everyone that ROSCon 2022 sold out last year. We recommend purchasing your tickets as soon as possible.

5 Likes

@Katherine_Scott I am in the process of applying for a US visa to attend the conference, the application asks for a point of contact of the conference organisation. Will you be able to provide the first name, last name, company phone number, company address and company name of whoever is responsible?

When you register for the conference you will have the option of receiving an invitation letter. You can use that when applying for a visa, including the necessary contact information.

Yes, you are right. I registered for the event. The receipt has a link to submit a request form to get an invitation letter for visa purposes. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.