RVIZ SIM nights for newbies in ROS

Hello everyone … In about 50 minutes we kicked off with the meeting of SIM nights for newbies in ROS and everything. This is the link https://meet.google.com/bpc-bxbq-brx In today’s meeting we are going to work on rviz and arduino … Greetings …

2 Likes

Did I miss an announcement? If you give me a heads up I am more than happy to promote events like these. Unfortunately I can’t tweet out hangout links directly as it leads to “Zoom Bombing” but generally an announcement usually works fine.

@Katherine_Scott sorry, I did not know how the “promotion of events” worked. This is a very simple gathering of people who are trying to learn ROS at a very basic level and we try to implement that knowledge using rviz and I’m nothing but a newbie trying to get better. Many times I am alone but yesterday there were three of us … It’s like setting one day of the week to exercise but with robots … We are working on Thursdays in this time slot but we can change it if someone is interested and it becomes difficult for them.
Thanks…

1 Like