Open SLAM Engineer position at Labrador Systems in Los Angeles
Apply at our website: Careers - Labrador Systems
We are seeking a talented SLAM Engineer to join our growing team. This is a mission critical senior role where you will be responsible for improving, testing, and troubleshooting all things SLAM at Labrador. Requires deep knowledge of Visual SLAM, and graph optimization. Candidates should have a track record of building, or improving, state of the art visual SLAM systems.
- Visual SLAM
- Graph Optimization
- Mobile robots
- Expert level knowledge of Visual SLAM
- Expert level knowledge of graph optimization frameworks such as g2o, GTSAM, etc
- Expert level programming in C/C++
- Experience working on a consumer, industrial, medical, etc product
- Experience working on SLAM for mobile robots
- Experience with ROS
- This is a permanent position
- Either on site(Calabasas, CA), or remote
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
At Labrador, we believe assistive robots can make a massive difference in people’s lives, especially for individuals with chronic pain, injury or other health issues that impact their daily activities.
That’s why we’re pioneering a new generation of robots, specifically designed to help people live more independently.
Our mission is to create practical robots that physically assist in everyday tasks, so individuals can do more on their own and enjoy a better quality of life.
Whether delivering meals, helping with the laundry or keeping critical items within reach, our goal is to lighten the load of daily activities to empower people to live life more on their terms.