Senior C++ Software Engineer
Do you think autonomously?
We are currently on the lookout for Senior C++ Software Engineer to join our exciting new start up based in Oxford.
Currently in the research and development stages and require a Senior Software Engineer to spearhead the development of their new product.
With experience in autonomous navigation and the ability to demonstrate prior work with complex physical control systems the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with the owner to take this start up to the next level.
Required Skills for Senior C++ Software Engineer:
• A 1st degree in Computer Science or related subject ideally from a top university.
• Experience writing algorithms for navigation, mapping and control of a mobile robot.
• Experience with physical control systems.
• Excellent knowledge of C++ and best coding practices on a Linux platform.
• Experience with Robot Operating Systems (ROS)
• Team leading experience would be desirable.
• Excellence in and working proficiency of English; written and spoken
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + Flexible working hours + Equity.
No visa sponsorship. Only those with a right to work in the UK or EU will be considered.
No generic applications.