We are pleased to announce a new release of the open-source Webots robot simulator: R2022b.
This major release comes with several improvements:
- new robot models: Bitcraze Crazyflie, Franka Emika Panda, Epson Scara T6
- new CadShape node
- ability to share your simulations on the web at https://webots.cloud
- ability to run robot controllers in Dockers with different versions of ROS
- native support for Apple Silicon processors
- and many small enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes
It is recommended to proceed with this upgrade.
About Cyberbotics Ltd.
Cyberbotics remains committed to provide high quality, free and open source software to the robotics community on the long run. The development of Webots is supported by several European research projects, including OpenDR and OPTIMA, the SimGait Swiss national research project, the SeRoNet German national research project, the RoboCup federation and many other private and academic partners.