Hi everyone! Here it is our Agenda for the April WG meeting:
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: meet.google.com/jks-xjfk-pxm
For now these are the only topics for discussion. If there are any suggestions, please comment below. The meeting is not on ROS Events for some reason, I’m going to check why is that.
Contributions to minutes can be made here
ROS2 MRWG - Minutes
2023 april 4 15:00 GMT
~ 2023 april 4 15:07 GMT
Minutes Taken By:
Minutes from Mar 2023 meeting by mabelzhang · Pull Request #8 · ros-maritime/community · GitHub
Previous Action Points
- Administrative: call for volunteers update
- Action items from ROSCon 2022 Maritime Birds of a Feather update
Since attendance was low we decided to just go through the kanban and keep it short
On marine specific message standardization:
- The prototype messages do not seem to be commonly used (Arjo)
- apl-ocean-engineering’s hydrographic_msgs repo is being used more frequently.
- It was considered to keep using their repo as they seem to maintain it.
Promotion & Communication
It was considered to check out discord for promoting these meetings (and perhaps have them there?)
Arjo suggested considering to have less frequent meetings. We will consider options during the next meeting of winding down or not.
- Yuri will do another post for looking for volunteers for the meetings
~ 1 month from now. Exact time to be announced.