Iron Irwini Logo and T-shirts

Iron Irwini Logo and T-shirts

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making t-shirts. This year we’re celebrating the release of the next ROS 2 version, Iron Irwini.

The Release Team is ecstatic to finally share the official logo for Iron Irwini with the community :partying_face:

To let you show your ROS colors and support this tradition, we have setup a Teespring storefront which should be able to ship worldwide. There’s a variety of items that people have found enjoyable such as mugs, bottles, and hoodies as well. Take a look at the options.

13 Likes

Until which day are we able to place an order?

We don’t have a closing date planned just yet. I would imagine it would be on the order of 4 to 12 weeks. I recommend you order sooner rather than later.

1 Like

I can’t find the Wall Tapestry for iron (i.e. for rolling), are those not available anymore for new releases? I was considering getting one of those at some point… :cry:

Sorry! We’re not offering that item for this release.

Hopefully for next one… :grimacing:

Those slides look amazing though… :eyes:

1 Like

Any chance you will be offering a tri-blend version of the t-shirt like in previous years? IMHO those are much more comfy. I only see “classic” and “comfort” options, both of which are 100% cotton.

My understanding is that Teespring limits the number of items that we can sell in any given campaign and we’re at their maximum. To sell an additional item type we would need to remove an existing item type. We can take this into the consideration when we run the next campaign.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.