[Nav2] 2 New Tutorials on Behavior Tree Plugins and Recovery Behaviors

Hi all, friendly neighborhood navigator here (I need to get a navigator hat or something),

I promise, last time you’ll hear from me for a while on documentation, but I wanted to let everyone know about 2 more tutorials on behavior tree plugins and recovery behaviors.

Do you like making your navigation2 system do cool custom navigation logic? Then the BT Plugin Tutorial is for YOU!

Do you like making your navigation2 system super-uber-duper robust and let you know when it gets stuck? Then the Recovery behavior Tutorial is for YOU!

As always we have a great documentation website that gets updated almost weekly! Check it out https://navigation.ros.org/. We also have a Navigation2 slack group for all interested in mobile robots, ROS2, navigation, or any intersection of those topics. Please feel free to join and make sure to introduce yourself on #onboarding channel. If you’re interested in getting involved, mentioned that on the on-boarding channel. We can easily find projects for all skill levels and interest. All you need to bring to the table is curiosity, some grit, and and interest in making the world a more navigable place.

Happy tree(ing?) and recovering,

S

3 Likes

Id be super happy if someone could come up with a nautical ROS logo I could stick on a hat. Ahoy!

nautical ROS logo

C Turtle? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sign me up for one of those as well!