The QA Working Group meeting for January 2020 will take place 2020-01-09T14:00:00Z. The agenda below:
- Talk by Guido Schaefer and Arne Felgenträger from Bosch (20 mins for the talk followed by 10 mins questions and discussion)
Title: Open source scanning for ROS packages
Talk description: Presentation of the problem in product development by using open source in ROS when heading towards software deliveries with the obligation of fulfilling all license terms. Method and result of open source scanning of the ROS core.
- Ridhwan Luthra @Ridhwanluthra will present a potential quality initiative to improve the ROS packages Wiki pages (10 mins)
- Discuss REP-2004: Package Quality Categories (15 mins)
- Briefly discuss to move the meeting to 1PM GMT to make the timing more friendly for participants from California and West coast USA. (5 mins)
Please contribute to the review of our current initiatives:
- QA Dashboard. Link to the pending PR.
- The CI Badge for index.ros.org. Link to the pending PR.
- The list of pending PRs for review. Link to the pending PR.