for those who are interested in
how to manage and deploy the ROS application?, let’s have a follow-up meeting as we promised at ROSCon 2023 BoF
revised from Automatic Deployment of ROS2 Based System to remote devices: Dual Copy or Containers?, besides we had 44 people registered to
BoF: Deployment of ROS 2 to remote devices at ROSCon 2023.
with that, i think there are many interests about
how to deploy and manage robot application. Please feel free to join the meeting
Really appreciate @ciandonovan , he is willing to share the experience and take the effort for ROS community.
- ROSCon 2023 ROS with Kubernetes/KubeEdge Talk Follow-Up and QA/Discussion (@tomoyafujita ) 15-20mins
- GitHub - fujitatomoya/ros_k8s: Kuberenetes / ROS&ROS2 Cluster Samples Issues / Explanation
- ROS deployment control with podman and systemd. (@ciandonovan ) 25mins including QA/Discussion
- Open Discussion (should we have regular meeting? other topics? problem sharing?) 5mins
- No registration is required, you can just jump in the meeting
- Or if you do not want to miss, DM @tomoyafujita / firstname.lastname@example.org to get the meeting invitation.
- ROSCon 2023 ROS with Kubernetes/KubeEdge Presentation on Vimeo
- ROSCon 2023 ROS with Kubernetes/KubeEdge Presentation Slides