ROS-industrial Hydraulics

Hi!
Has anyone done any work with electro-hydarulics, including interfacing with the controllers?
What models did you feel were easier to work with?
What packages are available for them?
What about CoDeSys support?

Thanks in advance!
D

Do I have people stumped?

D

Hi

I have been exposed to that before and basically it was pneumatics not hydraulic. Also it was for a month or so and I don’t think um in a position to give some advice on what to read and where to find some stuff. Sorry.

[ The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.]

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate anything. Do you have any details on the work with pneumatics?

D

1 Like

Nope. It was just more of laboratory experiments than theory because were assigned with work to research and a project to do.

Okay. Let me say it’s better you go through YouTube videos and some PDF to read. I think it’s much better that way.

Thank you

[ The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.]

That’s the point of this post. Does anyone have information or resources pertaining to the use of Hydraulics with ROS?

I’ve already gone over youtube, PDF’s and looked through ROS packages. I was hoping someone here might have a link to a resource or video that I’ve missed.

Thanks for your time,
D

So are we all “authorized to receive [this]”, or should I look away?

3 Likes