ROS on Jupyter Notebooks
Week of 8/10/2020
- Amazon Cloud Robotics Summit – August 18 & 19th — FREE!
- ROS-I 2020 Conference Announced
- Workshop on Engineering Resilient Robot Software Systems 2020 Call for Contributions
Tutorials / Releases
- SubT Challenge Tutorial: Communication Breadcrumbs
- Towards Data Science Tutorial on Rust and ROS 2
- eProsima Fast-DDS Pub/Sub Tutorial
- Arduino Braccio Arm Pick+Drop Simulation Environment in Gazebo
- Jupyter Notebooks running ROS. Here’s a demo
- Super cool SubT aerial path planning video that comes with ROS source code.
- Fergs uses ROS 2 and RVIZ on a Mac
- New ROS 2 Course for Beginners
- Discussion on CAD and URDF Exports
- Dual Quaternions Python Kinentic Package
- Michigan makes an autonomous vehicle lane.
- Fergs Hands On with Cyclone DDS
- DARPA Releases More SubT Models
- Mission Robotics Dives Lake Tahoe
- Our friends at PlusOne (ROS-I Alums) were in the local news and in the Wall Street Journal
- Huge List of COVID Disinfection Robots.
- Help Needed with Awesome Robotics Software
- OAK-D Kickstarter Ends at $1.35M
- Changes to ROS 2 Middleware?
- Amazon survey on simulation issues.
- Please come talk to me if you want to run a survey.
Got something you would like to share? Drop it in the comments below. We’re going to start adding update items to the Awesome Robot Tooling, so if you want to suggest an item from above, I’m all ears.